Tuesday, May 8, 2007

TOUGH COOKIES

I left my precious camera in a cab. I'm guessing the chances of recovery are slim-to-none, and slim just walked out of the building. I'm sure it's sitting under some glass counter in a pawn shop on Colfax right now and my cab driver has a new set of cotton candy air fresheners and fuzzy dice. Or, he's showing all his cabbie friends pictures of me and my friends and laughing at how rediculous we are. Anyway, I dropped another 3 bills on a new Panasonic Leica with a scheduled delivery of May 22. Until then, I guess I'll have to entertain my eight friends that probably read this blog with jokes, social commentary, short stories, hai-ku's and YouTube clips...You'll just have to use your imaginations.

By the way, the Banana Slugs begin their Summer softball season in the Men's D-Comp league tonight. Wish us luck.

No comments: