Tuesday, June 5, 2007

BACK TO THE FUTURE

Since I forgot to update Memorial Day Vail antics, we gotta go back in time and backwards chronological order to get back to where we are now...did that make sense? Probably not. Neither do the pictures. Good times.


"I can't see"
I'm not too sure how we got to this point...


All I wanna do is a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom , just shake ya rump


Bounce wit me, wit me


Oh snap, what are those...


...Oh yeah, shots of Patron


Krissa just saw a monkey wearing a diaper walk into the bar, order two drinks and pay with a credit card. This is my second time seeing this so I'm not that surprised


Just to keep the kiddies guessing




Maybe if we seduce the bus stop the bus with come faster...


The bus never came, so I broke into a little musical number...


Bell Boy, please take my baggage to the bars!








Tans enhance my cleavage


Asian Flush aka The Lobster is in full effezzzect


Insider tip: Take Carrot Eater in the fourth race...


Oh right, it started at 3:30pm...

No comments: