Wednesday, June 13, 2007

THE BLOC IS HOT

British rockers Bloc Party invaded the Ogden Theater last night and performed a great show even though the packed-house crowd was lack luster at best. Who pays $40 to see their favorite band live and just stands around? Regardless, we had a great time jumping around and dancing. "Banquet" was fricken awesome!


Pre-concert drinks and food at the Hornet..."I got my Vans on, but they look like sneakers..."


Wilma Flintstone and some Asian dude


"Cuz I'm on Fire..."





"A heart of stone, a smoking gun..."


"I can give you life, I can take it away..."


"She don't think straight..."


Silvermine Subs is like an oasis in a desert. The Steam Engine is like the little-engine-that-could coat my stomach in meatball-y and tomato-y goodness.

No comments: